These terms and conditions (“Terms”) help to keep the RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. in connection with the RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. website (“the Site”). You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- The owner of this web site is RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. whose address is Motorhomes Hire Ltd, Stoneferry Road, Hull, HU7 3EG. Registration number 07647930, RENTARIMOR.com, Stoneferry Road, Hull, HU7 3EG. Registration number 07651259
- You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. unless and until RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. of your offer to buy goods from RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. as soon as possible.
- We accept cancellations by email to Store@RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd.com, post, fax or by telephoning 01482 448157 during normal office hours. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 7 working days after you receive the product by:
10.1 sending the notice of cancellation by email to Store@RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd.com, fax or by telephoning 01482 448157 ensuring that you quote your name address and order reference number;
10.2 Where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. together with the original invoice. Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. will refund you the purchase price of the goods minus a £1 handling charge.
- Once Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. from your credit card in relation to the purchase price of the goods will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. in the condition that they were in when despatched to you. In the case that you decide that you do not want the product, for any reason, you will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd together with a £1 handling charge. In the case that the product is faulty then RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd will cover the cost of returning the products to us.
- Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to accept goods which are not returned in the same condition as when despatched, at its sole discretion. RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. negligence or wilful default, or that of RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
- Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. shall make good any shortage and correct any errors made by RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. of the problem in writing to the following address: RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd., Stoneferry Road, Hull, HU7 3EG within 48hrs of delivery of the goods. If goods are damaged on delivery, you must sign the delivery note as damaged or unchecked and then contact Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. to inform us immediately. RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd does not accept liability for any damage in transit if the delivery has been accepted and signed for. Signing for a delivery accepts the delivery as received in an acceptable condition.
- You and Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If your product develops a fault while under warranty, please contact RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. and we will advise you where to send it for repair. All warranty agreements are held between the manufacturer and purchaser.
We would like to warn/make customers aware that if products are used outside of the manufacturers warranty specifications the warranty may be deemed invalid. If customers have any queries please ask one of sales team at time of purchase.
- Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of ordering by RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated. Credit cards have a surcharge of 2%
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
- Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 2 – 7 days of receiving your order. Although we aim to hold stock of items, we are sometimes caught out by demand. Where your item is out of stock, you will be notified with an expected delivery date. You can choose to wait for your item or cancel your order. In the event of other products on your order being in stock, you will have the choice of cancelling the entire order or just the back ordered items.
In the unlikely event that your item gets delayed or goes missing in the post, refunds or replacements will only be issued 15 working days after the item was dispatched to allow our Customer Support Team to attempt to locate your order in our delivery chain.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Account Details section of the site. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
- For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 10th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 2 – 7 days, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions, terrorism and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same, or any other provision.
- You may not permit; create unauthorised framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:-
(i) You fail to make any payment to us when due;
(ii) You breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
(iii) When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
(iv) We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
- Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd reserves the right to use any comments given by customers in our promotional activities.
- Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd coupons are and shall remain the property of RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd, have no cash redemption value, are not for resale or publication and are valid in the UK only. Coupons can only be redeemed once. Coupons allow 5% off the price of the products in a purchase from www.RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd.com to the value of £25 or over. If you have received a coupon, please insert your 8 digit code at the check-out stage of your order to receive benefits.
- Motorhomes& Caravans Ltd / Motorhome Hire Ltd. may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. and you relating to your purchase. RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with RENTARIMOR.com / Motorhome Hire Ltd. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
We are committed to protecting, the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information, you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use the personal information obtained from you when using our website.
Use and collection of personal information
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you make a purchase from our site you will need to provide us with certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on a computer or otherwise.
We may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer it.
- To instruct parcel carriers where to deliver your order and provide a point of contact in case route directions are required.
- For assessment and analysis e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
A cookie, also known as a web cookie, browser cookie, and HTTP cookie, is a piece of text stored on a user’s computer by their web browser. A cookie can be used for authentication, storing site preferences, shopping cart contents, the identifier for a server-based session, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data. As text, cookies are not executable. Because they are not executed, they cannot replicate themselves and are not viruses. If you wish, you can adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies but this could detrimentally effect site usability. Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party website’s or external data suppliers.
Security and Payment Processing
Online credit and debit card payments are processed by PayPal. All transaction information passed between our website and Pay Pal’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to our servers from PayPal are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that no data passed to PayPal’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on the PayPal systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign’s Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data held is extremely secure and PayPal is regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10.
Any such request should be sent to:
Motorhomes Hire Ltd T/A RENTARIMOR.com